|Mini Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake|
- ½ cup raw organic cashews
- 4 raw vegan chocolate chip almond oatmeal cookies
- 1 pinch of himilayan salt
- ½ tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp(s) raw blue agave
- 3 large medjool dates (pitted and soaked for at least 5 hours)
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup water (I used the same water that I soaked the dates in)
- Chocolate Sauce (optional)
Making the Cheesecake
- With the exception of the cookies, put everything into your Vitamix. Blend until creamy and smooth. *go ahead, give it a taste…I know you’re just dying to*
- Take your mini (4 1/2 inch) spring-form pan. Take 2 of the cookies and mash them into the bottom. This will be your crust.
- Pour the cream cheese filling half way in. Take the one of the cookies and break tiny pieces off and blend it into the bottom half. Put more pieces on top. Pour the rest of your cream cheese filling on top.
- Take the other cookie and form into tiny balls and put around the base of the cheesecake. Form the rest of the broken cookie into a bigger ball and place it in the center.
- Drizzle Chocolate Sauce on top.
- Put in the freezer to set for at least 8 hours. Try not to eat it all in one sitting! (once you taste it, you’ll see why I made it a “mini” cheesecake instead of a large one. It's decadently delicious, but because of the nuts in this, you get full fast. This should feed 4.)
It pays to make treats and set some aside in the freezer. The crust was made from raw vegan cookies I made a while back and I drizzled chocolate sauce over it that I had in the fridge.
PLEASE NOTE! This sites content (including but not limited to: all food, hair and skin care recipes; tips; tutorials; writings; and, downloads) are absolutely free to the public! Because it's free, I ask one simple favor in return, as your token of appreciation for my humanitarian effort...I realize you may want to share and maybe even use Veg Vivaciously's content in your business(es) (including but not limited to: blog(s), e-zine(s), website(s), free publication(s), etc). You can, as long as you (1) do not charge a fee; (2) cite the direct link of the Veg Vivaciously content used; and, (3) include the verbiage below with the Veg Vivaciously content used:
-------COPY BLURB BELOW-------
This content was originally from Veg Vivaciously, a website that teaches healthier alternatives one veggie at a time. You can get your FREE (food, hair and skin care) recipes, tutorials and other writings and tips directly at www.vegvivaciously.org. PLUS you can stay connected and join the Veg Vivaciously community on Facebook, Twitter and/or even download the Veg Vivaciously Toolbar and/or Phone App to stay in the know!
-------COPY BLURB ABOVE-------
Copyright © 2011-2012 Veg Vivaciously All Rights Reserved.