- 1 potato
- 1-3 bunches of romaine hearts
- 1 pkg of heirloom tomatoes
- 1 can of organic black beans
- 1 can of organic kidney beans
- 1 can of organic corn
**Cheese sauce recipe here.**
Making the Loaded Potato
- Boil or bake your potato.
- Clean and chop your romaine hearts and tomatoes into edible bite size pieces.
- Rinse your black beans, kidney beans and corn.
- Put it all in a bowl.
- Mix with the cheese sauce.
- Set in the refrigerator until your potato is ready.
- Take your potato and slice it in half.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over it with a little avocado oil. Then top with as much of your salad mixture you like.
TIP: For those with a heartier appetite, feel free to make a potato bowl with 2 potatoes chopped and mashed and then loaded with the salad mixture.
|Loaded Potato Bowl|
This is really a hearty and great meal...its an added bonus that its super quick to make.
PLEASE NOTE! This site (including but not limited to: all food, hair and skin care recipes; tips; tutorials; writings; and, downloads) are absolutely free to the public! Because it's free, I ask one simple favor in return, as your token of appreciation for my humanitarian effort...I realize you may want to share and maybe even use Veg Vivaciously's content in your business (including but not limited to: blog(s), e-zine(s), website(s), free publication(s), etc). You can, as long as you (1) do not charge a fee; (2) cite the direct link of the Veg Vivaciously content used; and, (3) include the verbiage below with the Veg Vivaciously content used:
-------COPY BLURB BELOW-------
This content was originally from Veg Vivaciously, a website that teaches healthier alternatives one veggie at a time. You can get your FREE (food, hair and skin care) recipes, tutorials and other writings and tips directly at www.vegvivaciously.org. PLUS you can stay connected and join the Veg Vivaciously community on Facebook, Twitter and/or even download the Veg Vivaciously Toolbar and/or Phone App to stay in the know!
-------COPY BLURB ABOVE-------
Copyright © 2011 Veg Vivaciously All Rights Reserved.